Monday, May 4, 2009

May is a FINE month for ASL...

A couple of announcements:

1.) Enfilade 2009 is coming up May 22-24 in Olympia, WA. It is being hosted by the famous Sam Belcher (one of the nicest players I have the honor to know). He can be contacted at sambelcher cablespeed com or his phone number is also listed on the Enfilade Page. The tournament is all kinds of fun and a lot of great people show up every year. Not only that, Larry Spangler and his wife Diane are going to be there to do their 3D ASLSK scenarios again. This is some of the most BEAUTIFUL ASL I have ever seen. Not to mention it's ASL! In 3D! How cool is that? For pictures from last year, check out Sam Belcher's website here. I am SO excited. Not only that, this year, my wife is going to come visit her friend who lives in Olympia (go figure), and her friend's in-laws are NOT going to be there monopolizing the time. She'll have someone to hang out with and I won't feel quite so bad about getting spanked at my favorite board game...Good times all around!

2.) In order to get ready for the tournament (well, Rob's going to get ready, I'm going to get my butt kicked and have fun doing it), we are going to be dusting the cobwebs off our rulebooks and ASL implements on Friday, May 15 at Rob's house. Anyone who would like to come, please join us for some counter carnage. If you need directions, contact Rob at rwolkey hotmail com. Hope to see you there!

No comments: