Monday, December 8, 2008

Spokane ASL Club

There will be a meeting of the Spokane ASL Club this Friday at 6:30 at Bob Wolkey's House. Rob Robertson may be leaving soon so we are going to send him off ASL-style...by kicking his butt, just in case we don't have another opportunity before he takes a new job. It sounds like the theme is going to coincide with the time of year. We are going to do some "Bulge" scenarios. Attending will be the largest gathering of ASL-er's I've seen since I started 2 years ago (6 of us, including myself). I'm totally psyched. Hope to see you there....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should be there barring a blinding snowstorm.

Anonymous said...

No snowstorm, but the forecast and icy roads kind of freaked me out since I live way out north. Did you make it to Bob's last Friday night Josh?

Josh said...

Sadly, no Dave. See next post. Where out north do you live?