Friday, May 9, 2008

Barry's Home!!!!

I just got news that my Brother-In-Law is back from Afghanistan as of last night. YAY!!!!

I also got my stimulus check today. YAY!!!!!

So two things:

1.) Time to book the trip to Olympia for Enfilade '08. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this. My first tournament! And an actual vacation (no kids, just spouse and ASL - How cool is THAT???)

2.) As a welcome home present, and in order to support the hobby, I just bought SK3 for my Brother-in-Law, Barry and his son Ryan. He is a history buff like me and seemed interested in ASL when I told him about it a couple of years ago. The problem was that it was price prohibitive. With the SK's out, though, I can afford to get him one and he and his son can not only learn ASL but reconnect now that he's home. Both are into Real Time strategy games like Command and Conquer, and Barry enjoys WWII and Civil War history. Who knows, maybe he'll like ASL so much he'll check out GCACW from MMP as well....

You never know...

No comments: